Publications in journals
- My internship report (fr, 4.6 Mo, summer
2004), a comparison of bacteria genes for homologous recombination. An
article has been published in 2005 about this work (see the "Publications" section).
Here are the slides
(fr, 21 Mo !) of my presentation.
- (fr) Slides of a presentation for a "state
of the art" article about molecular phylogeny methods in 2001
(presentation : 2005).
Applied mathematics and computer science
- I wrote a book filled with advice to help
préparatoires" ("Prepa") students to get into the "Grandes Ecoles" (very French
- I have also contributed to several books for French "Prepa"
students, about 30 pages in each volume:
(2003 & 2004)
- I have also contributed and made corrections to a bunch of these books
(for "Classes préparatoires" students) (2003 to 2008):
- (fr) My first TIPE (1,8 Mo)
(made when I was myself in the "Classes préparatoires") :
chemistry and perfumes/odors.
- (fr) My second TIPE (630 Ko),
physics of the "time-reversal" phenomenon.