Publications in journals
- My internship report (fr, 4.6 Mo, summer
2004), a comparison of bacteria genes for homologous recombination. An
article has been published in 2005 about this work (see the "Publications" section).
Here are the slides
(fr) of my presentation.
- (fr) Slides of a presentation for a "state
of the art" article about molecular phylogeny methods in 2001
(presentation : 2005).
Applied mathematics and computer science
- I wrote a book filled with advice to help
préparatoires" ("Prepa") students to get into the "Grandes Ecoles" (very French
- I have also contributed to several books for French "Prepa"
students, about 30 pages in each volume:
(2003 & 2004)
- I have also contributed to and edited a bunch of these books
(for "Classes préparatoires" students) (2003 to 2008):
- (fr) My first "TIPE"
(made when I was myself in the "Classes préparatoires") :
chemistry and smell.
- (fr) My second "TIPE",
physics of the "time-reversal" phenomenon.